Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RESIDENTIAL DISPOSAL SEARCH TOOL: For household items you no longer want or need, use the search tool below to find donation, recycling and disposal options:  

Type into the field your word/phrase and hit the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard to proceed.

Person under box

Residual/Industry Waste

How to Manage Residual/Industry Waste:

In general, residual waste is waste generated as part of a manufacturing process.  The York County Resource Recovery Center (YCRRC) is permitted to process specific types of residual waste.  Residual Waste does not include hazardous waste.  Please contact the Authority at 717-845-1066 to determine if your residual waste can be accepted at the YCRRC.

Click here for information on the benefits of managing residual/industry wastes at the York County Resource Recovery Center.