Skip to content

Disaster Debris

RECYCLE:  Some materials in debris resulting from fire, flood or wind damage can be separated from trash and recycled.  For information regarding the management of a specific material, type a more specific word into the search bar.

TRASH:  Mixed material debris or unrecyclable material resulting from fire, flood and wind damage can generally be disposed of the York County Solid Waste Authority.  Consult our Construction Materials page here for instructions regarding specific materials.

Back To Top
Search for anything on our website here or search for household items you no longer want or need to find donation, recycling and disposal options:
Type into the field your word/phrase and hit the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard to proceed.