House Wrap

House wrap used in home construction may be able to be donated.  An internet search such as “donate house wrap York PA” will show businesses that accept this material for donation. 

House wrap can also be disposed of in your trash or at the York County Resource Recovery Center.  Your waste hauler may have additional requirements for bulk waste disposal.  Contact them directly for more information.

For more information regarding the management of construction and demolition materials, click here.