Items Accepted at York County Residential Electronics Free Recycling Program Sites
- Computers – Devices PC’s/Laptops/Servers
- Computer Peripherals – Keyboards, Mice, Printers, etc.
- Computer Monitors
- Televisions of all types (Limit of 5 TVs per resident per visit)
- Audio/Video Devices – CD/DVD/VHS/Blue-Ray Players, MP3 Players, Projectors, Amplifiers, Receivers, Recorders, Stereos, Video Game Consoles, etc.
- Communication Devices – Cell Phones, Smartphones, Telephones, Answering Machines, Pagers, etc.
- Food Preparation Devices – Microwaves, Coffee Makers, Mixers, Blenders, Toasters, etc.
- Healthcare Devices – Blood Pressure Monitors, CPAP Machines (remove mask), TENS Units, etc.
- Networking Devices – Modems, Routers, Servers, Switches, Hubs, etc.
- Power Tools – Drills, Sanders, Saws, etc. that are powered using an electrical cord
- Printing Devices – Printers, Copier/Scanners, Fax Machines, Typewriters, Word Processors, etc.
- Electronic Device Hardware – Circuit boards, Hard drives, Processors, Power Suppliers, Converters, etc.
- Wires and Cables used in the operation of electronic devices
Click here for Electronics Recycling homepage.