Construction Waste-Accepted, Accepted in Limited Quantities and Not Accepted from York County Residents

  *PLEASE NOTE: If you are disposing of Construction Waste from a York County Business or Organization, please call 717-845-1066 regarding quantity of material. Accepted Construction Waste from York County Residents (Homes) Fiberboard Flooring – Wood, Vinyl House Wrap Joint Compound/Spackling Material PVC Pipe Tar Paper Doors – Vinyl and Wood Bathroom and Kitchen Fixtures – […]

[ Read More ]